Returns policy for products purchased online
At Surrender Apparel we pride ourselves in providing the best possible products and service. However, if you are not satisfied with your purchase and return the goods to us within 14 days of purchase refunds will be offered as detailed below.
Returning goods if they are faulty
Each item is carefully checked by the Surrender Apparel customer service team to ensure that it is in perfect condition prior to dispatch. However, if the products you receive are faulty in any way will provide you with an identical replacement garment. Should this not be available we will refund via the method of payment used. Goods must be received by Surrender Apparel within 14 days of purchase and be in their original condition, unwashed, unworn and with their original tags still attached.
Returning goods if you change your mind or require a different size
If you have changed your mind or require a different size we will offer store credit for the value of the product, excluding shipping. Goods must be received by Surrender Apparel within 14 days of purchase and be in their original condition, unwashed, unworn and with their original tags still attached.
Returning Sale Price items
Store credit are not available on sale priced items unless they are faulty.
- Please notify email@example.com of your intention to return/exchange items within 7 days of delivery. You will be allocated a RA (return authorisation) number which should be included with your returned item.
- Enclose the RA with your package.
- Send your package to Surrender Apparel, 5 Barbara Court Mooroopna 3629 VIC Australia. The item is your responsibility until it reaches us.
- Once your returned item(s) have arrived at Surrender Apparel and been verified by our customer services team we will process the refund. You will be notified either by phone or email informing you that your item(s) have been received safely and that we are processing your refund.
- All returns will be processed within 10 working days or receipt.
- Goods must be received by Surrender Apparel within 14 days of purchase and be in their original condition, unwashed, unworn and with their original tags still attached.
- Our decision will always be final with regard to the condition of items if we have reasonable grounds to believe they have been worn.
- The customer is responsible for the cost of postage and any loss or damage to the product during return transit. It is recommended that a traceable delivery method is used for all returns so that the product covered for loss or damage whilst in transit. Under no circumstance do we accept cash on delivery returns.
- Products have to be signed for upon delivery. If the customer is not available to sign for the package it is the customer responsibility to arrange for redelivery. The 14 day return period applies from the date that the initial delivery was made, not the date of re-delivery.